Kryten and food/worms ect...

For those that are a bit more challenged here is a direct link to Kryten photo's!

http://members.aol.com/cfrjlr/k9/bathtime.jpg

Well done Janet and Charlie.  Glad, to know that Kryten took to the T- necks so well.  Watch the other stuff, no veggies or peanut butter for a few days ok.  Your going to have icky poops if your not careful.

The way to keep puppies (everyone feeding raw) from having poop problems on raw is to feed about 80% RMB's and only about 20% of other foods.  If you get loose stools always go back to just RMB's which are constipating.  There are a lot of preps that people claim work but I have found that just simply going back to RMB's 100% for a few days is really the best most affective and this is what Dr. Billinghurst told me to do, so who am I to argue???

On Kryten's "health problems" we all can learn:  As it turned out his vet also forgot to worm him at one of his shot visits and he had a heavy load of roundworms which also may have been resistant to the wormer the vet was using.  It is quite possible that the majority of his problems were due to an parasite infestation.  Puppies get worms and while I am not condemning their vet as I understand he was concerned about other issues it's my opinion that often simple parasites can be the root of the evil.

I am brining in Ellen here for a talk about parasites:  Ellen, please tell the group about all the dogs that have come into your clinic that were suspect of having IBD (inflammatory bowel disorder) that actually have had parasites...  Also Ellen please share about your experience of just switching over your dogs to raw and your up and coming way exciting litter due when???  Ok so it's "our " litter...

Gina :-)))