RAW diet

Hello all,
We are bringing home Daisy in a week and after reading your recent emails we are considering the RAW diet. A few questions that maybe you can help with...... can you feed some kibble and some RAW or does it need to be one or the other?  You can give them raw chicken and it will not make them sick? Will they choke on any of the bones?  What fruits, apples, bananas, grapes ect.... all good?
I apologize if these are "silly" sounding and maybe I missed an info page but I thought it would be easier to ask all of you experts :-))
One more question,  what does RMB's stand for?
Thanks for your help.
Patty Simkins