Kryten Photos and beginning BARF

Hi All,
  Thanks to GIna we started Kryten (10 mo. old) on the raw diet cold turkey
this morning.  It took him a few minutes to realize that the turkey necks
were his meal. He seemed to enjoy them and instead of  the usual three
minutes of  kibble it took him app. 20 minutes to eat.  He has been allergic
to something since he was pretty small, and it was determined it was a food
allergy.  I never completely believed that but what ever it is, I am hoping
BARFing him will take care of it.  He has been prone to ear infections as
well as having extremely dry skin.  We will be watching closely.  Now we are
just waiting a week to confiscate a little lady named Ripley, from Gina. If
anyone cares to take a look at Kryten we have uploaded some photos to a web
page. There are some puppy pix and what he looks like at present.  Be aware
again that he is one of Judy's little guys... The link is http://members
.aol.com/cfrjlr/k9.  (no www.)