Re: Flint River???

Hi Gina

Gin and I have some questions for Ilene about Flint River food but our
emails keep getting returned. Could you send us her email or have her
contact us directly?? Thanks.
Sorry to hear you were not feeling well on Monday and hope things are better
now. The new pup photos are just great! Everyone (almost) at Warrenton Grade
school is also keeping track of the Puppy Status too. What fun Goldens are!

Bill & Gin