Crates-food

Hi Guys,

On the crates:  I got a call from Kevin yesterday and he is going to honor
the $49.99 price.  We will pick them up on Saturday.  Here is my list of
those who want crates, if your not on the list and you want one please let
me know, or if you are on the list and don't want please let me know.

Brad and Kim

Jason and Patty

Mike and Michelle

Ace & Sylvia

Charles & Janet

On Canine Caviar I want to put my order in soon so if you want a 20# or a
40# bag please let me know.

On whole foods:  The puppies are now also getting some grain:  cooked rice
and oats, the last week they are with me I will be feeding them some meals
of the recipe I sent out so that they wont be shocked or stressed over the
food move.

Gina