Forrest has landed!

Hi All,

Just got a call from Dan and Mary Ellen, Forrest has landed and already
bonded with Mary Ellen.  Dan says he's very blond much smaller than
Renny,  (Renny is bigger than Jester) Forrest is very sweet, comes when he
is called and just loves Mary Ellen!

Big Thanks to everyone involved in this, I am so scattered right now with
joy I can't think!  Dan promised pictures soon, they were still at the
airport and had a two hour drive home so I don't expect pictures till the
weekend but hey Forrest is safe and sound and Renny has a new brother!

Gina