Re: more pictures & Diet info*Import*

>IIene wrote:
>P.S. I see that they found that the litter box makes a nice bed! <LOL>

Yes and at like $16.00 a bag I don't know,,, about had a heart attack when
I decided to go this route and now that they poop in it and sleep in it
ugg...  May be I need to quit scooping it so much?  Maybe next week they
will get it...  Cat's they are not...

PS:  On food, IIene made some great points, thanks for the help IIene, and
if you are going to buy Flint River Ranch, please buy it form IIene!  She
was being way modest there and I think she deserves the little
commission...  It ain't much, I know I was going to do this at one point.