Re: more pictures & Diet info*Import*

So hey Ilene, are you distrubuting FRR? (I'm reading my incoming from the top
down which is backwards) Gina, that was a great idea about my talking to Fargo
or whatever that food is called. So, how do I go about that eh? LOL. Savvy I am
not, nor have I ever been.

Darling darling babies. I just coo'ed and ooooohhhed and ahhhhhhhed when I saw
the latest pictures. However can you bear them going?!

Debs