Re: moving day-One litter-whoops!

At 07:55 AM 2/3/01 -0800, you wrote:
>At 10:35 AM 2/3/01 -0500, you wrote:
>>I got there by going to your page. They are just adorable! What cute
>>puppies!! Cna I come over and play and snuggle?? LOL
>>
>>                            Ilene
>
>Sure you can!  Just jump into your Leer Jet and head on out...   Did you
>see this on W_g?

Hi All,

Sorry about you all getting my vent about rescue ect, that was meant to go
to IIene privately. But anyway it's not all that private...  Please do
understand though while I have some personal frustration with the group in
Oregon, anyone/group who does rescue is a good egg!  GBR just has some
policies I personally can not get behind, my choice to not support, but at
the same time I don't begrudge them for the work that they do.

On the Golden Angel Flights:  Cool eh?  And to think that these first
flights will be dogs we will all come to know and love in our little group
here!!!

Gina :-)