Re: moving day-One litter

At 10:35 AM 2/3/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I got there by going to your page. They are just adorable! What cute
>puppies!! Cna I come over and play and snuggle?? LOL
>
>                            Ilene

Sure you can!  Just jump into your Leer Jet and head on out...   Did you
see this on W_g?

I feel a bit responsible for the idea and that makes me feel really
good!  I really do think it would be great if the airlines could get behind
this project and I applaud Joyce for taking what I gave her so to speak and
running with it!!!  I don't care to have public recognition for getting the
first Golden Angel Flight's organized  and I have told Joyce this, so I am
glad she didn't mention me in the post to that list.  The personal
satisfaction is plenty of reward.  It was easy to do, all I did was write
Kim and ask her if she had any contacts at Alaska Air and she found
them!  It's team work and kindness that makes things like this work so
well.  I am going to contact the media too and see if we can't get some
press on the first flights.  I think this might help get other airlines
involved too.  Also might help improve the relationships between some of
the airlines and dog people over all,,, you know the airlines that are
refusing to fly our dogs now.

  See just how valuable Rescue Dogs really are...  They are the true
angels, the forgotten fallen ones by no fault of their own...  It just
makes me sick that some of the so called organized rescues have turned
their backs on this current situation too.  To my knowledge Golden Bond
here in Oregon has not even so much as acknowledged the plea for help from
RAG, or at least let me know they have, I copied them on the special post I
sent out to just rescue groups as well as the first posting I sent out in
general to my personal addy book.  I have not so much as got a we hear ya
from them.  Now all the others I sent a note to did respond at least to say
thanks for the heads up.  Oh well not going to dwell on it as I am sure GBR
does a good thing here where they can.  It's not nice to pick on rescue's
but some times with this one after all I went through with them I need to
vent...   I am going to join RAGofAZ.  It's a $25.00 yearly membership and
I think that Joyce and her crew are doing a great job, so why not support
them a little bit.  If you want to you can too, it's not just a west coat
membership.  Joyce told me she has like 200 members not in AZ...  I think
Judy is going to adopt a senior female too.  I wish I could but I am at my
limit here...

Well I need to go clean up the kids before visits ect...  Talk to you soon,

Subject: Rescue a Golden of Arizona
Dear President or Spokesperson for your Local Golden Rescue:
Could you take just a minute and reply to me with your name, name of
your Rescue, and email address?
The reasons I ask this are many.
1. We SHOULD learn about each other.
2. We SHOULD work together at times that we can.
Our recent over abundance of Goldens is an example and catalyst for
this. I heard from about 10 rescues offering to help. God Bless you.
One boy is flying to Alaska next Tuesday. Two are going to Utah and I
believe, two to Oregon. And if we can hold status quo, we'll be okay.
3. Rescue a Golden of Arizona has a newly formed team that is in the
process of contacting ALL major corporations that have private planes,
as well as the major airlines. We are trying to form a Golden Angel
Flight (donated of course) program to fly our precious babies when the
need arises. Ground transportation is still the method of favor, but at
times, it just is not possible. RAGofAZ will do the brunt of this work
but, it would be good to know if you would also be interested in this
program. I want to contact each of you individually and not depend upon
the lists.
Thank you. Please respond to: RAGOFAZ@AOL.COM
Your Friend in Rescue
Joyce Hubler,
President and Founder, Rescue a Golden of Arizona