moving day-One litter

HI All,

The One litter officially moved today, into the puppy room.  Was no big
deal they just took this too in stride.  These puppies are so mellow so
laid back!  Auntie Ellen came by today asked how come they were just
sleeping?  <grin>  Well what I didn't tell her was that I had just been in
rolling around with them, so I guess they could have been tired.  At any
rate they are not boring but they are a nice calm bunch of puppies, but
just don't let that fool you...

New pictures at: http://www.briergoldens.com/gs.htm

Gina