brierpups family

Hi everyone,
   I am Gin Laughery.  My husband Bill Lind and I are happy to be part of
this group !  We live in Astoria, Oregon where we have enjoyed the company
of two golden retrievers; first Maggie Rose, then Edward Albert (he wasn't
half so formal as the name sounds).  Needless to say, we have loved and miss
their company very much and are looking forward to raising one of Gidget's
pups.  The information on feeding has definitely caused me to rethink diet.