Re: food

Well said, Gina!  If anyone needs any support as they take the
plunge--we're here.  It's not hard and the best thing is you know
exactly what your dog is eating!

Take care all, Lori
4.2.0.58.20010111065527.00aaa620@mail.oregonsbest.com"> I do know that dogs that are  healthy don't attract flea's as much, so if you find you are having a flea  problem that is not from contact with an infestation (an infestation of  flea's will get any dog) I suggest you look at your diet and asses overall  health...   In other words educate your self on raw feeding and take the  plunge. <smile>

Gina