food

I gleaned this off another list and thought I would share this too.  Deb, this might be a good beginning step for your friend with the dog who was just diagnosed with cancer.  I am going to assume I have not checked this out that it's going to be expensive.

Wysong has a new product that's available called "Archetype - The Ancestral
Diet" Here's their claims:
The most concentrated and natural food/supplement yet developed
No denaturing heat used in production
All meats and organs - no grains
Convenient to feed as is, or reconstituted with water
Probiotics, enzymes, vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids (high in
omega 3"s) and perfect protien
Unsurpassed palatability - excellent for the finichy or debilitated
Nitrogen-flushed, light and oxygen-barrier packaging
Natural Wysong Oxherphol (TM)antioxidant.
 www.wysong.net or by calling them (517)631-0009 in Midland Michigan.