I want George

There is three men in this world that I want to marry.
Yes, only three.
The first is George Clooney (who wouldn't?)
The second is Kurt Maltby (Red Wings defenceman) and what can I say, I
am a woman and he is darn cute!
The third is George Heitz

I was just thinking of Brandy, and Rocky and the new litter and Ember
coming. I know what Gina has gone through, and then I finally remembered
poor old George. This is his house too, and he seems as wonderful as
Gina to share his life with all these dogs and help out with no
complaints. Since I have a multible dog household, I know the daily work
and stress. People have told me I should stick with my husband because
no one else would put up with all the dogs. George would! So, I want
George. Gina, can I please have George? (minus the sister-in-law) ;-)
All kidding aside, I am sorry that I have neglected to include George in
my posts. He is a wonderful guy and a big part of Briers. Please tell
George that he may go to that special place in heaven with you too!

                            Ilene

--
Ilene Cook
asorosgd@ameritech.net