Re: I want George

IIene,

I will pass your note onto George (maybe) <snicker> can't have the kennel
help getting uppity you know...  All kidding aside George is wonderful and
I am very lucky, I didn't think I would get this lucky the second time
around.  But I did and No you can not have him and besides there is a long
line of others in front of you...

G :-)

The third is George Heitz