Great find!!!!

Hello all:

I wanted to share a great find, I am positive that it is a well used device, but I just found it!  It is a dog water dish that is hooked up to the outside water  and automatically fills when the water is drank down a little bit, so I never have to worry about fresh water for my 4 legged children!!!!  I love it!!!! I got it at the feed store, it is called Mister dew drop jr.  It cost 24.99 and solves the problem of not enough water around here.  The 5 gallon bucket that I used scared me because I have a small child that could fall in, the cat could not get a good drink without falling in and Sasha our other golden is on Thyroid meds that make her very thirsty!!!  We would fill a 5 gallon bucket every morning and it still was not enough!!!!  It is a great product!

BTW Gina, Sasha update:  January 2000 weight without thyroid meds: 97lbs
                                        January 2001 weight with thyroid meds: 57lbs
The vet is very excited to see her loose this weight!!!  She is much more lively and has come out of her shell.  Still a little timid.  But she feels so much better, she won't let me forget to feed her the meds which helps keep her on track!!!

Carol