Re: Food

Well I am crying in my coffee! This is yet ANOTHER reason to move to America
(huge sigh)

Gina, I read every stitch of their site and their ingredients almost exactly
match what my guys are eating now. I was so pleased to see that!

Is there any way in the world to get this food to me? I fear I'll be fed-ex'ing
it home from Abbotsford next year, lol.

I've finally finished the 'nature's link' food I brought home from the Lower
Mainland show. The dogs love it, and it's a nice food and I would order more
even though it had nettle leaf in it, but I do not see a website for them nor an
email address.

Debs