Re: [Testbed-admins] Emulab software upgrade plan inquery

Dear Mike,

Thanks. I have requested to testbed-ops@ for git access.

Thanks again,
Jin-Shan

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 3:54 AM, Mike Hibler <mike@flux.utah.edu> wrote:
We have tested the most recent software with FreeBSD 7.x but not 8.x.
It has also been ported to Linux, but that port is not production quality yet.

To run FreeBSD 7 on your boss and ops, you would need the latest Emulab
software from out git repository as we have not yet made a release.