Re: [Testbed-admins] Emulab software upgrade plan inquery

We have tested the most recent software with FreeBSD 7.x but not 8.x.
It has also been ported to Linux, but that port is not production quality yet.

To run FreeBSD 7 on your boss and ops, you would need the latest Emulab
software from out git repository as we have not yet made a release.