Re: [Testbed-admins] how to start an experiment without going through web interface

Hi Leigh,
	We are running "Vers: 4.160 Build: 06/17/2009".  We originally set it
up last summer.  It's not directly accessible from the internet, but we
can give you an account if you want to log in and poke around.  We'll
also be setting up a new development boss and ops pretty soon, so that
might solve the problem.

The ns file is pasted below.

Thanks,
Brenton

set ns [new Simulator]

set n1 [$ns node]
set n2 [$ns node]
set n3 [$ns node]

set lan1 [$ns make-lan "$n1 $n2" 100Mb 0ms]
set link1 [$ns duplex-link $n3 $n2 100Mb 0ms DropTail]

$ns run