[Testbed-admins] how to start an experiment without going through web interface

Hi,

I am Ginnah, a graduate student in University of Maryland working with LTS people.
While building our testbed, we would like to extend some functionality in Emulab.

Could anyone let me know how to start an experiment without going through web interface?
It would be really helpful if you tell me which programs(files) I should run for starting an experiment.

What I am trying to figure out eventually is the whole process of setting all necessary information onto database for running an experiment.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Ginnah

--