Re: [Testbed-admins] Using a Nortel switch that is not officially supported

Keith Sklower (who's on this list) is the author of the Nortel code, so
I can't comment on whether the model you have is close enough to one of
the supported ones or not. But what I'd do is try setting the type to
one of the supported type, and just check to see if it works - switch
vendors vary a lot in whether their SNMP support differs much between
different models. There's a distinct possibility that Nortel is
consistent enough that it'll just work. If not, take a look at
tbsetup/snmpit_nortel.pm in the source code to get an idea of how hard
it would be to support your model.