Re: [Testbed-admins] Problem updating the database after git clone from emulab-stable

> DELETE FROM sitevariables WHERE name='node/ssh_pubkey';
>
> DELETE FROM sitevariables WHERE name='watchdog/hostkeys';
>
> By the way, I have deleted the table "sitevariables" and checked the
> statement between Utah and local site, re-synchronized the sql
> statement, and re-inserted the whole data. Particularly, when there
> was no data in the table "sitevariables", the check passed. But when
> the data was there, the check didn't.

All those delete statements seem to indicate that you have not
recreated the sitevars table correctly.

boss> cat sql/sitevars-create.sql | mysql tbdb

This should produce no output at all. If it does, something is wrong
and you should send us that output.

Lbs