Re: [Testbed-admins] Problem updating the database after git clone from emulab-stable

Maybe I should not roll back. :(

I created my local branch from "emulab-stable" and just synchronized the
mysql table "sitevariables" with our local sets and with
"sitevars-create.sql" under the './sql' folder.

Now, I want to reconfigure the object tree following the 4th instruction
of step 5 in "Updating the Testbed". I get errors:

boss> cd /your/objdir
boss> /your/srcdir/configure --with-TBDEFS=<your-defs-file> <options>
boss# gmake clean ==> looks ok
boss# gmake	==> error on event_wrap_py.c
gcc -c -O2 -g -I. -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/include/python2.5
/usr/testbed/src/CRON_branch/event/lib/event_wrap_py.c
/usr/testbed/src/CRON_branch/event/lib/event_wrap_py.c:112:20: Python.h:
No such file or directory
/usr/testbed/src/CRON_branch/event/lib/event_wrap_py.c:719: error:
syntax error before '*' token
/usr/testbed/src/CRON_branch/event/lib/event_wrap_py.c: In function
`PyString_FromFormat':

The full error has been attached as "gmake_error.log".

I checked the package install of python:
boss# python -V
Python 2.5.1

Any ideas?

Best Regards,

Cheng Cui
. Frey Computing Services Center . Baton Rouge, LA 70803