[Testbed-admins] Problem updating the database

Hello all,

I am updating Emulab to the latest version and to that end I performed the following steps to update the database:

boss> cd /your/objdir/db
boss> sudo gmake install
boss> cd /your/srcdir/sql/updates
boss> /usr/testbed/sbin/dbupdate tbdb

Apparently the update was successful because I got the following output:

/usr/testbed/obj/testbed/db/dbupdate tbdb
Processing update 4/1
Processing update 4/161
Processing update 4/162
Processing update 4/164
  *** NOTE: See the comments in doc/UPDATING
  ***       You must run sql/initcerts.pl after install.
Processing update 4/165
Processing update 4/166
Processing update 4/168
Processing update 4/169
Processing update 4/170
Processing update 4/171
Processing update 4/172
Processing update 4/173
Processing update 4/174
Processing update 4/175
Processing update 4/176
Processing update 4/177
Processing update 4/178
Processing update 4/179
Processing update 4/180
Processing update 4/181
Processing update 4/184
Processing update 4/185
Processing update 4/186
Processing update 4/187
Processing update 4/188
Processing update 4/190

But when I try to run the command 'sudo gmake boss-install' I get the following error:

The schema from /proj/newcode/src/emulab-stable/sql/database-create.sql differs from
the running database. As a safety measure, you will not be able to
install until this is resolved.

If you are a user of the emulab software outside of Utah, this is
probably because your database was created for an older version of the
emulab software. You can update your database by:

    boss> cd /your/srcdir/sql/updates
    boss> perl /usr/testbed/obj/testbed/db/dbupdate tbdb

Be sure look in /your/srcdir/doc/UPDATING for any other instructions.

I issued the command being shown (perl /usr/testbed/obj/testbed/db/dbupdate tbdb) and there was not output. Also, I took a look at doc/UPDATING which only tells me to do the commands I mentioned previously.

What could be wrong? Any help is appreciated.

Miguel