Re: [Testbed-admins] Problem updating the database

Leigh,

Here is the output before the error.

boss> cd obj_dir
Checking DB schema...
cd ./db && perl schemacheck
# Table temp_os_info was removed
DROP TABLE temp_os_info;

# Table temp_o2i was removed
DROP TABLE temp_o2i;

# Table temp_images was removed
DROP TABLE temp_images;

The schema from /proj/newcode/src/emulab-stable/sql/database-create.sql differs from
the running database. As a safety measure, you will not be able to
install until this is resolved.

If you are a user of the emulab software outside of Utah, this is
probably because your database was created for an older version of the
emulab software. You can update your database by:

boss> cd /your/srcdir/sql/updates
boss> perl /proj/newcode/obj/db/dbupdate tbdb

Be sure look in /your/srcdir/doc/UPDATING for any other instructions.

gmake: *** [install-schemacheck] Error 1

I checked into the database and
temp_os_info, temp_o2i, and temp_images still exist after performing the command

Thanks,

Miguel