[Testbed-admins] Problem when adding a node

Hello everybody:

I wrote some days ago reporting a problem when I was installing BOSS. Now it is installed and running.
Now I am having problems when adding a new node to the platform.

In the new node I get:

pxe_open: using PXE DHCP info
pxe_open: server addr: 10.1.0.22
pxe_open: server path: /tftpboot
pxe_open: gateway ip: 10.1.0.1
DHCP Info: IP: 10.1.50.5, Server:10.1.0.22, Gatway: 10.1.0.1
Type a key for interactive mode (quick, quick!)
Attempting boot of: /tftpboot/freebsd.newnode

From that I can infer that the new node is connecting successfully to the server (BOSS). However, the new node is not reporting to BOSS, cause when I go to 'Add Testbed Nodes' I do not see this new node so that I could actually 'Create' them.

Thanks,

Miguel

--