Re: [Testbed-admins] Nodes Stuck in reloading

I am trying to recall for sure, but I think we have been here before...
Ah, went looking back at old mail.  Last time you had this issue it was because
your boss didn't have a route for frisbeed's multicast traffic.

Do a "netstat -ran" on your boss and see if there is a route for 234.0.0.0/8.
What I said previously:

> Add the following to your boss:/etc/rc.conf file:
>
>   static_routes="frisbee"
>   route_frisbee="-net 234.0.0.0/8 -interface bce0"
>
> and then do:
>
>   sudo /etc/rc.d/routing restart

I am pretty sure we decided you didn't need a multicast router.