Re: [Testbed-admins] Problem when adding a node

How many nodes do you need to add?

The reason I ask is that we probably have two ways we could go: try to
get the newnode MFS working on your nodes, or just skip it and add them
by hand. If you don't have many to do, it's probably not spending too
much time on the newnode MFS.

Thus spake Miguel A. Erazo on Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 01:28:40PM -0400: