Re: [Testbed-admins] Emulab source code moving from CVS to git

Just a reminder: this change is happening tomorrow. The repositories
will likely be unavailable for part of the day, and the current CVS
repository will no longer be updated after mid-day tomorrow.

Thus spake Robert P Ricci on Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 11:34:09AM -0700: