Re: [Testbed-admins] [geni-dev] Virtual Nodes IPs

Hi guys,
   I tried a grep for 172.16 on the src tree i got from CVS

and it looks like freebsd Jail setup in tmcd has these line (line 78-80) in testbed/tmcd/freebsd/jail/mkjail.pl

# XXX
my $JAILCNET       = "172.16.0.0";
my $JAILCNETMASK   = "255.240.0.0";

Does this mean that the 172.16 addresses are still hardcoded for FBSD-JAILS ?

cheers,

Hussam
(Hussamuddin Nasir)

Netlab Operations Team

Laboratory for Adv. Networking  Phone  : (859)218-0059
James F Hardymon Building       Fax    : (859)323-3740
301 Rose Street, Rm 202         E-mail : nasir@netlab.uky.edu
Lexington, KY 40506-0495        Web    : http://www.netlab.uky.edu

                        University of Kentucky