Re: [Testbed-admins] [geni-dev] Virtual Nodes IPs

On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 03:18:24PM -0500, Hussamuddin Nasir wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>     Its been a while since we had a go at this problem. Even after
> changing the VIRTNODE_NETWORK values from the defs that Utah provides ,
> i still have 172.16.x  as the value after the install. I remember that
> this value was fixed somewhere in the code and even changing this value
> in the defs file had no effect on it. I am not sure if this was fixed,

Yep, I fixed this awhile back.  When did you grab our openvz image, and is it
32 or 64 bit?  The 64 bit one is probably up to date, but I can't vouch for the
32 bit image right now.  Also to complicate things further, that code went
through some major revisions to add Xen support, and probably needs some
testing before I roll you a new image.

Is this a current problem for you right now?  If so, I can maybe try to get
something out by Christmas... otherwise it will be at least the week after.

> Hussam

david