[Testbed-admins] Virtual Nodes IPs

Hi Guys,
Its been a while since we had a go at this problem. Even after changing the VIRTNODE_NETWORK values from the defs that Utah provides , i still have 172.16.x as the value after the install. I remember that this value was fixed somewhere in the code and even changing this value in the defs file had no effect on it. I am not sure if this was fixed, but i see that this might be a problem in the future when openVZ is deployed. Is there an easy fix ??

configure:VIRTNODE_NETWORK=172.16.0.0

--
cheers,

Hussam
(Hussamuddin Nasir)

Netlab Operations Team

Laboratory for Adv. Networking  Phone  : (859)218-0059
James F Hardymon Building       Fax    : (859)323-3740
301 Rose Street, Rm 202         E-mail : nasir@netlab.uky.edu
Lexington, KY 40506-0495        Web    : http://www.netlab.uky.edu

                        University of Kentucky