Re: [Testbed-admins] How to add more Emulab admin account

The simplest way to make sure that the right files got installed would
be to grep through the source for '@ISOLATEADMINS@' to see what files
use it, then look at your configured tree to make sure '@ISOLATEADMINS@'
got replaced with '0', then make sure those files in your configured
tree match the ones that got installed into /usr/testbed . This will
tell us where along in the process the change didn't get carried
through.

Thus spake chunhui Zhang(Evan) on Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 06:39:02PM -0500: