Re: [Testbed-admins] Where is the nsfiels table populated.

Okay, I committed a fix to xmlrpc/emulabserver.py.in ...

It looks like the where clause is ambiguous in the new SQL query.  I
had to use e.eid/e.pid instead of pid/eid to get it to work.  This
may be due to running the latest MySQL.  It appears to work
otherwise, but I did run into a problem trying to load an experiment
that ended in numbers.

Sorry about that ... I just fixed the code and committed it.

Lbs