Re: [Testbed-admins] Where is the nsfiels table populated.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 12:01:44PM -0800, Leigh Stoller wrote:
>> We're soon to be running a snapshot from October 15th, so a fix
>> should be easy to merge in.
>
> Okay, I committed a fix to xmlrpc/emulabserver.py.in ...
>
> Lbs

It looks like the where clause is ambiguous in the new SQL query.  I had
to use e.eid/e.pid instead of pid/eid to get it to work.  This may be
due to running the latest MySQL.  It appears to work otherwise, but I
did run into a problem trying to load an experiment that ended in
numbers.

Thanks,
John