Re: [Testbed-admins] Image/OS descriptors list

Title: Re: [Testbed-admins] Image/OS descriptors list
  1. No.
  2. Yes.

I have already moved it to /usr/testbed/images.

-Derek

On 11/23/09 12:01 PM, "Rajesh Gangam" <gangamra@cs.vt.edu> wrote:

Hi Derek,

There are more basic questions here.

1. Do you have disk quota for saving images.
2.Did you select the right partition.

If you can check both of the above, then it should not be difficult to save an image.

Thanks
Rajesh