Re: [Testbed-admins] Specifying node processor number in NS file?

We don't have this drectly, but it's pretty easy to set up.

See this page on 'features and desires':
    http://users.emulab.net/trac/emulab/wiki/kb290

It would be really easy to add features for your 2-core machines, and
tell users they can request them with the matching desire in their NS
files.

(Really, we should probably be auto-generating features from some of the
stuff that's in the node_types table too.)

Thus spake Adit Ranadive on Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 11:58:33AM -0500: