Re: [Testbed-admins] Image/OS descriptors list

Derek,

Just use the create image descriptor form on the web page. If you saved off the .ndz file using imagezip directly, then just don't fill in the "node to obtain snapshot from" box. You'll want to do this as "red dot" so that you can click the global check box so everyone (ie not just emulab-ops) can see the image.

-Jonathan

Espinola, Derek - 0663 - MITLL wrote:
   1. No.
   2. Yes.

I have already moved it to /usr/testbed/images.

-Derek