Re: [Testbed-admins] Very large experiments - ltpmap file

Leigh Stoller wrote:
Turn out that we want people to be able to run linktest from the web
interface, even if they turn it off for the swapin path. So we always
generate the ltpmap file. Looks like the problem is in the join_lans
routine in this file: tbsetup/nsverify/tb_compat.tcl

As you indicated, the sort is pretty dumb. But the error is non-fatal,
it just causes some delay. Correct?

Yep, after a while, the process continues.

Not that I am saying this okay, just that it might be a while before
anyone fixes it. Of course, we take back patches ...

Alright, if it bothers us too much we'll fix it ...
 and send in the patch :)

Kind regards,
Jos