Re: [Testbed-admins] Is there any one successfully utilized Cisco 2960 switch with Emulab software?

Thus spake Jonathan Walsh on Tue, Oct 06, 2009 at 01:57:26PM -0400:
> I sent in a small patch a while ago to get the port setting stuff working.

I forget what version of our software you're running Evan, but the patch
Jonathan refers to went into our CVS in April - so you if have a CVS
checkout since then, you should be fine.

--