Re: [Testbed-admins] Booting error in Customizing the Generic Image

There may be a bug in the older 6.2 boot code.  Note that this is the boot
code that is on the disk and isn't (well, shouldn't be) related to the
pxeboot.

Go ahead and make sure the Linux side of your image boots and customize that
(part:2).  If that works, then we can go ahead and drop in a newer version
of FreeBSD on the first partition.