[Testbed-admins] Booting error in Customizing the Generic Image

Hello,

I met a new problem after I adapted the "new pxeboot62a" and
"tftpboot-kernels-7.2" in the process of Customizing the Generic Image
of FULL=FBSD62+FC6.

I have a server box Sun Fire x4240 (Adaptec RAID controller) as an
experiment node. It has nVidia MCP55 network ports so it's better to use
"tftpboot-kernels-7.2" in FreeBSD.newnode, FreeBSD and Frisbee to load
the "if_nfe" module. Now, after followed the instructions of customize
the generic image, I get a load error in the booting process of
"part:1".

Please refer to the attached picture as the error message. And my fstab
and loader.conf are as follows:

### edit /mnt/etc/fstab
# Device                Mountpoint      FStype  Options         Dump
Pass#
/dev/aacd0s1b           none            swap    sw              0
0
/dev/aacd0s1a           /               ufs     rw              1
1
/dev/aacd0s1f           /usr            ufs     rw              2
2
/dev/aacd0s1e           /var            ufs     rw              2
2
/dev/cd0                /cdrom          cd9660  ro,noauto       0
0
md                      /tmp            mfs
rw,async,nodev,nosuid,-s256m 0 0

### edit /mnt/boot/loader.conf
*********************************
pc1# less /mnt/boot/default/loader.conf
WARNING: terminal is not fully functional
console="comconsole"f  (press RETURN)

#
# No stupid menu
#
beastie_disable="YES"

# wireless interfaces
if_ath_load="YES"

## want ACPI...
acpi_load="YES"
hint.acpi.0.disabled=0

# ...or no ACPI...
#hint.acpi.0.disabled=1
#loader.acpi_disabled_by_user=1

# enable ASF
#hw.bge.allow_asf=1
#
# load Myricom Myri10GE adapter driver permernently
if_mxge_load="YES"
mxge_ethp_z8e_load="YES"
mxge_eth_z8e_load="YES"

Please correct me if I made some mistake. Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Cheng Cui
. Frey Computing Services Center . Baton Rouge, LA 70803