Re: [Testbed-admins] Cisco Switch

Normally, snmpit will only report VLANs that exist in the database, so
the command line you gave won't, by itself, tell you about any other
VLANs you might have created on the switch. You need to give the '-l'
option twice to get it to do this (eg. 'wap snmpit -l -l').

(Also, snmpit will never report VLAN 1, since we use that one for
'disabled' ports.)

Thus spake Timothy Ficarra on Mon, Oct 05, 2009 at 08:11:59AM -0700: