Re: [Testbed-admins] CentOS image

Mike, all,
    Thanks.  We did do a standard install and let the installer setup
all the partitions.  should be do it again, but then force the
partitions to all be on ext3 or ext2?  would that help?     how would
frisbee work with logical volumes?  that sounds like it might cause
problems....

Thanks,
--Ben

Ben Burnett
  R&D Software Engineer: wired, wireless, ad hoc, mesh networking,
    network monitoring and data visualization
  ATC (Architecture Technology Corporation)   http://www.atcorp.com/
  bburnett@atcorp.com                         (952) 829-5864 x167
  --------Views expressed are mine and not those of ATC--------
  Personal: