Re: [Testbed-admins] CentOS image

We went ahead and install centos and made an image but the imagezip
tool gave an error and to use raw compression (-R2 which did worked)
we haven't reloaded the image yet elsewhere to test it though....  is
it bad to use the raw compression option?  How is option R1 different
from R2?  and are there more Rx options?

-Ben

Ben Burnett
  R&D Software Engineer: wired, wireless, ad hoc, mesh networking,
    network monitoring and data visualization
  ATC (Architecture Technology Corporation)   http://www.atcorp.com/
  bburnett@atcorp.com                         (952) 829-5864 x167
  --------Views expressed are mine and not those of ATC--------
  Personal: