Re: [Testbed-admins] trying to image a drive and get "no superblock found"

I unzipped it over the top of the FC6 partition

imageunzip -s 2 or something like that...

I'll run the fsck and see what that does.  it does boot.

-Ben

Ben Burnett
  R&D Software Engineer: wired, wireless, ad hoc, mesh networking,
    network monitoring and data visualization
  ATC (Architecture Technology Corporation)   http://www.atcorp.com/
  bburnett@atcorp.com                         (952) 829-5864 x167
  --------Views expressed are mine and not those of ATC--------
  Personal: