Re: [Testbed-admins] MFS images, Generic Images, and customization

It is in "reloading" I'm guessing it needs to be in "hwdown"...  do
I move the node into hwdown with nfree? or is there another way?

If it is in reloading, you should be able to boot it. Take a look at
/usr/testbed/log/bootinfo.log to see if pxeboot is getting far enough
to query it.

But probably best to move it to hwdown:

boss> wap sched_reserve emulab-ops hwdown pcXXX
boss> wap nfree emulab-ops reloading pcXXX

So what do I lose by using pxeboot.emu-null instead of pxeboot.emu-sio
or pxeboot.emu-vga?

I think it means no console, output goes into the bit bucket. :-)

Lbs