Re: [Testbed-admins] MFS images, Generic Images, and customization

  I loaded the GENERIC images from utah and went through the editing
process to customize these.  when we go to try to reboot them and test
login the PXE MFS image no longer asks to go into interactive mode
"Type a key for interactive mode (quick, quick!)" doesn't show up.  so
we can never typew the command to go to "part: 1".

Hi Ben. Quick question; what experiment is the node allocated to?

3. Do I have to boot from PXE, then go to interactive mode to get the
OS to come up and connect to emulab, or can I bypass PXE and force a
boot to the C: drive  then choose from the F1 FreeBSD F2 Linux menu?

Not sure about this. Locally we change the MBR to force the node back
into pxeboot if that fails for some reason (network down). I am not
sure if that is in the GENERIC image.

Mike?